Most of the time, there are people in the room, who can help you with multiple programming languages:
- Java for Android
- Processing and p5js
- Lua and Löve
- Programming for Kids
Flutter and Dart
- Flutter Course for Beginners – 37-hour Cross Platform App Development Tutorial
- Dart Programming in 4 hours - Full beginners tutorial
- Dart Apprentice, a book by Jonathan Sande & Matt Galloway
Java for Android
Programmiergrundlagen java 1 und 2 von der ETH
sololearn: java: you will not get very far, but you will be hold by hand…
- Android - To-Do Liste #01 - Die ersten Schritte
Processing and p5js
- Learn to Code with p5.js.
- Einblick in die generative Gestaltung mit «Processing»
- p5.js: Tutorials providing more in-depth or step-by-step overviews on specific and advanced topics.
- Aesthetic Programming: A Handbook of Software Studies
Lua and Löve
Programming for Kids
We don’t teach to kids, but there are other good (not for profit) events for them:
- Scratch and Python @ CoderDojo Zürich
- CoderDojo Luzern
- Jugend Hackt: Yearly Hacking weekend in Schaffausen.
Here is a list of common languages that we cannot support yet:
- rust (but somebody suggested it… the proposal is still open)
- swift (and ios)
- flutter / dart
If you have any idea, how we could add them to our list, get in touch with us!
Algorithms by Jeff Erickson